Monday, October 26, 2009

October Fun

I am no good at being a new mom and blogging at the same time. This blog will sum up the last couple of weeks. With the help of Karl and Megan we have discovered a fun cool pirate restaurant that has just opened up in Orem. You might have already seen it on her blog, but for my side of the family here are some pictures. (And Jeff was visiting the week we went.) Seriously, the restaurant it like going on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride at Disneyland.






Then a little over a week ago we went with the KMC company and Baldwin clan to Thanksgiving Point. It was my first time going through a corn maze. I had high expectations so I'll admit I got a little more than pissy that we kept going in circles. We answered the questions right but got NO WHERE. I got so frustrated that I completely forgot how much I had been looking forward to going on the hayride(also another first), so we didn't go on it. But we still had fun. Again, here are some pictures...








People carved some amazing pumpkins. We still have to carve our two. Not to mention still put up our Halloween Decor. Is it too late?

1 comment:

linda said...

James looks so cute, like a little round pumpkin. I am happy that you are getting some use out of the baby carrier. At the rate James is growing, you will not be able to use it for long!