Monday, February 1, 2010

Much anticipated...

It has been a very long time since I have been into a T.V. show. And that doesn't include "What not to wear", despite the fact that it is my favorite show, because it doesn't have a story line, it's more reality T.V. Growing up there were tons I liked, such as: Little House, Brady Bunch, Dr. Quinn, Brisco County Jr., Sliders, X-files, umm...I can't remember any other ones, but you get the picture. Well last Fall Stephen and I started watching "Lost".

I know it's fantastical, but we like it. We just finished season 5, and tomorrow the final season, season 6, is going to be airing. Ah! I can't wait!!!

Other things that are highly anticipated: "Sherlock Holmes" (must see, hurry and get to the dollar theatre!)

and "Coco avant Chanel" (it's the story about the French designer Chanel).

I saw a preview for "Coco" last week and decided that I wanted to see it. I was looking up the info and was disappointed to learn that it had come out in Europe about a year ago. Thinking it was too late I went to the Dollar theatre website to see what was playing, and guess what? That day "Coco" started playing! Hurray! Now I just need to find someone to go with me. Anyone!?

5 comments:

Lydia and Josh said...

I'm glad you guys watch Lost too! I can't wait for tomorrow night!

Megan said...

Me! Meeee! Pick ME! I totally love Audrey Tautou.

A Wink and a Smile said...

Hmmmm... let's see...Megan, would you like to come?

linda said...

I feel so out of it, since we don't have TV. But those do sound like fun series, and the French movie looks interesting. Wish I were closer, and we could have a girls date at the movies...

A Wink and a Smile said...

well, technically we don't have t.v. either. stephen started watching "lost" on hulu.com, and that's where it all started. it's the only show i do watch, but oh how i wish "what not to wear" was on hulu.