Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Long Farewell

I'm trying to backtrack a bit, but no worries the cruise will be the next post. The weekend before the cruise Stephen and I drove down to St. George to spend our last weekend there with my parents. We went to a Dinosaur Museum and drank a lot of juice. My parents just got this juicer and have been juicing like crazy. So, when Stephen and I got back we took out our juicer and have put it to good use again. They have since then moved up to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. Speaking of which, yesterday Stephen received a letter from the Coeur D'Alene police department regarding his application. They are starting the testing at the end of this month. I just hope Stephen can get the time off considering we just went on vacation. So things are moving forward with the job application process. I'm sad that my parents moved, but I guess we weren't going to be here much longer anyways, so... Bye mom and dad and Jeff, we'll miss you!

No comments: