Thursday, June 24, 2010

Time Flies

I came across this video in our camera. I didn't even know Stephen had taken it. It was taken about a week after James was born. Time flies, and now he's almost one. Agh!


Change topics, I cut my own hair. Two weeks ago I did, and it looked like this.


Then I decided two days ago my bangs weren't short enough, now they are halfway up my forehead. I look like Jim Carey on Dumb and Dumber. yep, it's pretty bad. BTW, I'm holding a sppon because I'm an Amelie wanna be. That's who I was trying to cut my hair like.

3 comments:

linda said...

I always thought that Jim Carey was kind of cute in Dumb and Dumber. Well, no, but seriously, I'm sure that your bangs are not as bad as you say, and they will be perfect in a couple of weeks. Until then, you can use headbands and hair clips, and who will know?

Sarah said...

Well, the picture of your bangs is ADORABLE (I'm tempted to coy you now), and whatever mishap befell you will be right as rain in a couple weeks.

And I totally did the same thing my Freshman year of high school (cutting my bangs halfway up my forehead).I'll have to show you pictures some time.

Sarah B Heath said...

Lovely photo dearie. Too bad you ruined your bangs! No, I'm sure you still look beautiful. I gave Scarlett a bang trim while she was sleeping in her car seat, it's the only way she stays still! The Brinton girls made an embarrassing observation that she has a "baby mullet" so I finally trimmed the back...I wanted her hair to be nice and long.