Friday, August 6, 2010

First Cut and First Steps

Update: I gave James his first haircut, and it's a little too short. Yep, kind of scary.

Also, James took his first steps last Friday!!! Woohoo! Then Thursday he took 4 steps, so he's moving on up. Other news, Stephen came back on Tuesday from his business trip to Dallas and then Las Vegas, so I am super happy. That's all.

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out how to download pix and videos from my phone, because I do not want to pay the money to send them to my e-mail.

2 comments:

Phillip and Maggi said...

He is a cutey! I have messed up many a hair cut and I always am grateful that little boys don't care! Hope all is well.

linda said...

It was so fun to be with you guys, and watch James just learning to take steps. He is at such a cute age!