Sunday, January 17, 2010

Special Uncle Birthday Weekend

What's this that you're giving me mommy? A sign? Well what does it say?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE CALEB AND UNCLE NATHAN!?

Oh my goodness! What should I do with it? Should I eat it!

Should I shake it furiously so they know how excited I am about their birthdays?

Or...maybe I'll just hold it still so they can read it and look at how cute I am.

Yesterday, January 16th, was Uncle Caleb's birthday!

(Sorry this is a day late, we're all sick with a cold at the Taylor household.) Caleb is the 5th child, well now adult, in the Brinton family, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE CALEB!
Today is Uncle Nathan's birthday. Nathan is the 2nd in the Taylor family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE NATHAN!

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comment:

linda said...

James is such a cute sign holder! It was so sweet of him to think of his uncles' birthdays.