Wednesday, April 15, 2009

By the way...

Speaking of oh so cute nieces, this picture was posted by my sister-in-law, Megan, on her blog the day that we told them we were having a boy. I was going to wait to put it on ours until baby came, but I just can't wait...plus i'm afraid I'll forget later.


Isn't she cute?! I hope all the cousin babes will be BFF, minus the biting of noses. Teehee. Preston will have to be the temporary big brother to look out for his little cuzes.

I don't know 'bout you, but he looks pretty tough to me. (Taking his new haircut like a little man.)
Note: For friends viewing my blog these are the babes, I mean big kids, on the Taylor side. (Just wanted to clarify which Megan, and side, there are so many sharing of names for both of our families it can get confusing.)

P.S. This post will make more sense if you read the one right below it first!

No comments: