Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Our Mamas Lindas

BRINTON


"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it." -Mark Twain

To my mother whom I love dearly, this quote will forever reflect the way I feel about you and me. I know I was, what you called "A Little Miss Bossy Boots" but I think that secretly you enjoyed all my shenanigans growing up. From my obsession with Shirley Temple, thanks for humoring me and dressing me up to look like her; not just the hair, but also the sailor dress for picture day. :) Thank-you for teaching me what the truly important things in life really are. You are the BEST. I love you forever, I like you for always as long as I'm living (or forever and eternity :D ) my mommy you'll be.

- Melly Sue

TAYLOR


"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." -Abraham Lincoln

Mother, I love you always and forever. Thank you for always being such a tireless example of wisdom, fortitude, kindness, selflessness, and integrity. If all sons were fortunate enough to have mothers like you, peace would reign on the earth.
-Stephen

AND TO ALL THE OTHER MOTHERS IN OUR FAMILY(and/or future mothers)AND GRANDMOTHERS... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRANDMA JEANNE DEAN (mother of many nations)


GRANDMA VIRGINIA TAYLOR (mother of many nations)


LYDIA BRINTON (mother of Emma, Roxanne, and Charlotte)


BECKY TAYLOR (mother of Preston)


MINDY DUGGAN (mother of Jessica, Laura, and Allison)


MEGAN TAYLOR (mother of Camryn)


MEGAN WINN (mother of Caleb, Haley, Brinton, Clara, Annalyse, and Eliza)


SARAH TAYLOR BRAGONJE(future momma)


SARAH HEATH (mother of Scarlett)

2 comments:

Sarah B Heath said...

Thanks for putting up the WORST photo of me! That aside, it is a very sweet tribute. And by the way, it's Sarah Brinton Heath...but no biggie...Happy Mother's Day!

linda said...

Thank you for a very sweet tribute. You guys make motherhood a wonderful experience! Stephen, thanks for choosing me to be your mom. You are going to be a great father.